Volunteering at the Ark
Volunteering is a great way to meet and get involved with a group of individuals who share the same enthusiasm as you, for animal welfare. Due to the number of activities our charity is involved in, we need people with a wide range of skills.
Benefits of volunteering
- Volunteering is a great way to meet like-minded people.
- Be involved with a group of individuals who share the same enthusiasm for animal welfare.
- Volunteering will enable you to gain new skills or develop existing ones.
- We can provide you with an opportunity to make a real difference.
- All roles influence animal welfare significantly. We now accept applicants from 21 years old for our animal care roles.
If you are looking for work experience and are currently studying an animal care course at college or university, we will accept you from 18 years onwards if we have availability.