Volunteering at the Ark
Volunteering is a great way to meet and get involved with a group of individuals who share the same enthusiasm as you, for animal welfare. Due to the number of activities our charity is involved in, we need people with a wide range of skills.
Benefits of volunteering
- Volunteering is a great way to meet like-minded people.
- Be involved with a group of individuals who share the same enthusiasm for animal welfare.
- Volunteering will enable you to gain new skills or develop existing ones.
- We can provide you with an opportunity to make a real difference.
- All roles influence animal welfare significantly. We now accept applicants from 21years old for our animal care roles. Please note there is approximately a 6month wait to come on any of our animal care role induction training sessions due to popularity of this volunteering
Please note that under our Health and Safety Policy we can only accept volunteers aged 18 and over.